Friday 3 May 2019

"pattern


Exodus 25:9'You must build this (Tabernacle) exactly according to the pattern I will show you.'

As I meditate on today's word I realise that I am supposed to be living according to a set pattern that God has in mind for me. It is my job to find out how I should follow the pattern according to His word.  

I believe that I am living in God's permissive will right now, He know my heart and understandings me. I do however want to live in God's perfect will for my life. I am grateful for each and every day God has aforded me.When thinking of the Tabernacle I know the Israelites had to build it according to the exact specifications. I so want to live my life to the exact specifications for my own life. 

I know I am the person who influences my life and the people around me. When I am in a bad mood it affects every body around me.

Prayer

Humbly Lord I come before You and I want to pray asking the You help me understand that Your plans Lord for my life is always the best thing. Lord humbly I pray help me do the things You want me to do and not what I want to do. Lord I believe and know that when I follow You all my dreams come true. I know Lord that the things I have done in the past are resting fully on my shoulders, I do take responsibility but I want to pray and ask please help me, I need Your help. Amen


RELATED RESOURCES:
Join in today with a one-minute scripture, and a personal inspirational message, and prayer, with Yvette van Niekerk's book, Daily Devotional Ebenezer. Order your eBook copy here today.

CONNECT:
You can follow along with Yvette van Niekerk at her 
blog, Google G+
 and on Instagram.

Inspired by today’s devotion? Share it with someone!

Other sites you may want to follow me: 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...