Tuesday 25 June 2019

Unwholesome words!


Ephesians 4:29 (AMP)

29 Do not let unwholesome [foul, profane, worthless, vulgar] words ever come out of your mouth, but only such speech as is good for building up others, according to the need and the occasion, so that it will be a blessing to those who hear [you speak]. 

I find that most people are profane, they don't care what they say and swearing is part of their daily vocabulary. How sad, that we cannot speak to each other with wholesome words. Instead, it's so cool to swear and use vulgar words.

What happened to be civil with each other and what happened to people being kind and understanding, having patience and compassion for each other. Are we so caught up in our own little world that we cannot be kind and civil any longer?

People grumble and moan all the time, on one shows that they are grateful and the best is they have so much to be grateful over.

I listen to people speaking to their spouse or partners and my word there is no civility, being married makes the way we speak to our loved ones even worse.

Lord, please place a guard over my mouth, stop me from being vulgar and stop me from saying profane words. I want to honour You in my way of life. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...