Wednesday 26 June 2019

When God moves people, for me.



Psalm 9: 1 – 4
“To the Choirmaster: According to Muth-Labben. A Psalm of David.
I will give thanks to the LORD with my whole heart; I will recount all of your wonderful deeds. I will be glad and exult in you; I will sing praise to your name, O Most High. When my enemies turn back, they stumble and perish before your presence. For you have maintained my just cause; you have sat on the throne, giving righteous judgment.”

I have come to realize something significant in my own life today. I have seen how people in high positions have been doing what they can to stop me from working. The first person moved and there was the opening for me. Then for the last couple of weeks, I had been told without a doubt that I am going home and the job will not be offered to me again.

I become tearful and unhappy because I am in need of my job and with my cash, I am able to help someone. So I resided at the thought that well I’m out and that’s that. Well then before the month closes the person who was adamant that I leave was suddenly move away. Out of the position to throw me out of my own job. I was glad to hear they are moving up in life which meant I could possibly keep my job. Then I was asked would I consider staying on.

I don’t believe God opens doors just to allow people to come and shut them in your face. Something is very clear = you cannot close a door the LORD God opens for you. When God wants you to be at a specific place He will make sure you remain there until your job is done.

I am so grateful that I am able to service my God. Lord Jesus thank You once again for opening this door wide. Thank You, so much for my blessings, and I am grateful that You remember me in my heart broken time. Amen

RELATED RESOURCES:
Join in today with a one-minute scripture, and a personal inspirational message, and prayer, with Yvette van Niekerk's book, Daily Devotional Ebenezer. Order your eBook copy here today.

CONNECT:
You can follow along with Yvette van Niekerk at her 
blog, Google G+
 and on Instagram.

Inspired by today’s devotion? Share it with someone!

Other sites you may want to follow me: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...