Monday 23 September 2019

A covenant of Increase from God

https://kellan-publishing.selz.com/item/daily-devotional-ebenezer

Psalm 115: 14 ESV

May the LORD make you increase, both you and your children.

Deuteronomy 1: 11

May the LORD, the God of your fathers, increase you a thousand times and bless you as he has promised.

I know it's not an option or even something I should be saying but there are times I feel like "things aren't getting any better, it feels like it's getting worse!" I confess that I say that at times out of frustration and also probably fear.

Looking at Psalm 115 verse 14 I am so excited at the Word of God, "May the LORD make you increase, both you and your children." The LORD is blessing both me and my children. That is something to hold onto. God is blessing us all today.  I am expecting my life to get better and better to the extent that I will be blessing others as well.

Let's hold onto God's promises for our own lives. When you meditate on God's Word, make it your own.  Let it sink in and don't lose heart.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, LORD God, humbly I come before You today, I confess and I repent of my selfish words of fear.  I believe that I am on the right path and that it is getting brighter and brighter until the full day.  I confess LORD that You are increasing both me and my children.  I accept Your increase in my life as well as the lives of my children.  I confess that my cup runs over! LORD I believe that my life is going to end up better than it started! Ecclesiastes 7 verse 8 "Beter is the end of a thing than the beginning."  Haggai 2 verses 9 "The latter days of this house shall be greater than the former."  I confess this with my mouth and believe this in my heart. Thank You, ABBA Father, in Jesus Christ Name Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...