Tuesday 3 September 2019

Please Lord, help me to be more forgiving


1 John 2: 11
"He who hates his brother is in darkness
and walks in darkness,
and does not know where he is going,
because the darkness has blinded his eyes."

Today, Lord I come into Your presence and I want to pray about my own life. Lord I don't want to hate anybody in my life. There are people that irritate me and people that I am angry with today and as I pray about my own life. It is clear to me that I am struggling with hate the root to my unforgiveness right now.

You know the two people I truly despise and cannot stand. Lord, this evening I come humbly before You and I pray to forgive me. I have sinned against YOU Lord and them. Lord, I forgive them and I set them free in Jesus Christ name. Lord, I come asking You to please forgive me. I have been struggling forever with these feelings and I am asking You forgive me. I forgive them and set them free. In the name of Jesus Christ. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...