Thursday 26 September 2019

#Sacrifice_all_of_ourselves_to_God



Romans 12:1
 (ESV)

A Living Sacrifice

12 I appeal to you therefore, brothers, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable to God, which is your spiritual worship.
It is my heart's desire to present my body as a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable to God. I want to be accepted by God and I want my body to be a temple of my God. I believe that the Holy Spirit lives in my body and that I am supposed to use my body to worship God.
I am not perfect and I am sure I need a lot of work but just as I am I concentrate my life into the hands of the Lord. God knows and understands my thinking and I want God's approval in my own life.  I cannot see myself without the LORD in my life.
Prayer
Lord Jesus Christ, I am taking my everyday ordinary life, my sleeping, eating, going-to-work, and walking-around life, and I place it before YOU LORD as an offering. I am embracing what YOU LORD is doing for me, I believe LORD you bring the best out of me, developing a well-formed maturity within me. Thank You, in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...