Tuesday 17 September 2019

We are living in scary times


Luke 10:19(NIV)

19 I have given you authority to trample on snakes and scorpions and to overcome all the power of the enemy; nothing will harm you.

We live in dangerous times. Every day thousands of people are kidnapped. It's scary to see young, old, men and women, and children being abducted.

And all the killings these days are scary. How will we get through it all? We must trust in the Lord Jesus to carry us through.

Every day, something strikes me, and every day I pray for God's grace in my own life and that of my children and family.

Remember whatever we bind on earth is bound in heaven according to Matthew 18 verse 18.

I want to tell you to just receive Jesus peace today as per John 14 verse 27. "My peace I GIVE you, not as the world gives." 

Lord humbly I come into Your presence this morning and I remind you that I am solely dedicated to You. Please Lord help me face today, I accept Your gift of peace in my life and I have the authority to step on serpents and such. Guide me and show me the way forward, in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ my Lord and saviour. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...