Tuesday 8 October 2019

#expect!


2 Timothy 1:7 Amplified Bible 

For God did not give us a spirit of timidity or cowardice or fear, but [He has given us a spirit] of power and of love and of sound judgment and personal discipline [abilities that result in a calm, well-balanced mind and self-control].

The Lord, God understands me very well, I am expecting good things to come forth and I am not going to doubt myself. When I look at my life and see how it has progressed I know and expect good things to come my way. I believe that I have been raised with the Lord Jesus Christ and I have power right now in my own life. The Holy Spirit is in me, giving me the power to overcome temptation, the power to change my life for the better, the power to forgive and speak God's Word and see God's promises show up in my life. I have the power to be healed in my own life.

At the moment I am expecting great things to happen, I have something I am waiting for and I believe I can think big and ask big, and that there is Power of God's Spirit living in me will bring everything to pass in my own life. I pray this in Jesus's name, amen


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...