Tuesday 8 October 2019

I feel like a cracked pot, full of wholes


Isaiah 64: 8 ESV
"Yet, O LORD, you are our Father. We are the clay, you are the potter; we are all the work of your hand."

Simply put, I have come to realize that I am a cracked pot, I have so many flaws it scars me at time. Then I start judging myself and believe that I cannot come into the presence of the LORD because of everything going on inside of me.

Today I want to say yes, I have flaws, I am not perfect but I feel like I am a work in progress.  I want to encourage and help others feel better about themselves. We are in the LORD's hand. He is busy working with us.

Prayer

Father God, humly I want to pray for forgiveness of sins. Lord, You are Holy and You are worthy of so many praises and I want to bring You all the glory and honor to Your Holy Name. I am nothing Lord without You, a cracked pot with too many wholes. Please help me to be diligent in following You, as my spirit needs You today. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...