Wednesday 2 October 2019

Removing distractions


Matthew 6:33 Amplified Bible 

33 But first and most importantly seek (aim at, strive after) His kingdom and His righteousness [His way of doing and being right—the attitude and character of God], and all these things will be given to you also.
There can be a number of things that have the ability to distract me, I seem to focus on something and before I realize it I have become so involved it's scary. We need to prioritize our time with the Lord. Making time to spend in God's presence and making time for prayer. 
The Lord wants us to be moved by His Holy Spirit, not by our busyness. When we seek God first with our whole heart, we will find Him.

Lord humbly I pray help me get rid of the distractions in my own life, guide me and lead me with the Holy Spirit, in Jesus Christ name amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...