Tuesday 8 October 2019

"The sound of a gentle blowing."


1 Kings 19:12 Amplified Bible 

12 After the earthquake, [there was] a fire, but the Lord was not in the fire; and after the fire, [there was] the sound of a gentle blowing.
When I feel worried and anxious I turn to the Lord and I realize that the fear I am feeling isn't from the Lord. God, isn't someone who brings fear into my life, the devil does that. Constant poking me reminding me of all I have failed at.
The LORD speaks to me in a gentle whisper. Not shouting at me, threw stuff at me. The funny thing is I can't handle the "gentle whisper." The minute anybody speaks words of kindness and is gentle towards me I miss the point. I start crying.
Prayer
Lord, Father God, You know my heart and my fears. Today please speak to me in a gentle whisper, I am in need of Your Holy Spirit, Lord. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...