Sunday 5 February 2012

How do I fulfil the needs of the people around me?



Is it by my housekeeping and cooking and making our house into a home?  Is it by looking after the children?  Checking homework, making sure they know what to do next?  Is it by listening to all the long stories and laughing at the silly mistakes they make?  Is it by reading the Bible to them and asking them key questions?

I actually do not know.  I want to make a difference in the lives of each of the people I meet and I so want to be able to know that I was able to fulfil their needs at that time.

I have been drawing closer to the Lord God in humble prayer, I wait to see how the Lord God is going to renew my mind and change my way of life.  I want to be able to serve people and my family without complaining and nagging.  I so want to be a more serving person, someone that you are able to rely on and know that I will be there no matter what.  Do I have the strength and the ability to do my job?  Am I able to make a difference in the lives of my family and friends?  

I can only dedicate my life back into the hands of my Lord Jesus Christ and pray for wisdom, understanding and the will to do as I am asked by God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...