Tuesday 4 September 2012

Protection



Job 1: 10
10 “Have you not put a hedge around him and his household and everything he has? You have blessed the work of his hands, so that his flocks and herds are spread throughout the land.
Satan was in the meeting speaking to God, he and God where discussing Job.  I believe that there are many meetings held each day around God’s people.  Satan will come to God with whatever You are doing and tell God about your sins which you have committed.  I believe today was one of those days, I am not the most perfect of people and I do have a temper problem.  Yes, little old me, a temper?  Believe me I have a bad temper.
It was a difficult day for me, I faced it head on, chin up and back straight but I thank the Lord it is over and I made it.  I believe that God is in control over my life and I can trust in Him.
My prayer is: 'Lord please may I come into Your hedge of protection, may I ask You to keep Your hand of protection over me, my family and friends.  I believe I am Your child, keep me safe, please Lord.  In the name of Jesus Christ I pray.  Amen'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...