Friday 10 May 2019

Friday thoughts


Luke 22: 27

"who is greater, he who sits at the table, or he who serves?"

To serve people isn't always easy,
I find you start feeling like a servant.
But to grow spiritually
I feel that I need to be of service to my fellow friend
God has been so good to me
I am able to bake cakes
decorating them according to the spec
My service to my friends
is important to me.
I am grateful that I can bake cakes
Being of service to others.
God is in control and always making a way for me.
As I think of the weekend ahead of me
I know I need to be of service to others
I need to consider other peoples needs above my own

Lord Jesus, please 
bless each person reading this message
give them the necessary
wisdom and understanding 
and let us be of service
to others. 
in Your holy name
Jesus, Amen

RELATED RESOURCES:
Join in today with a one-minute scripture, and a personal inspirational message, and prayer, with Yvette van Niekerk's book, Daily Devotional Ebenezer. Order your eBook copy here today.

CONNECT:
You can follow along with Yvette van Niekerk at her 
blog, Google G+
 and on Instagram.

Inspired by today’s devotion? Share it with someone!

Other sites you may want to follow me: 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...