Wednesday 15 May 2019

Scripture for Wednesday - I want to be the person God is looking for.


I want to be the person God is looking for.


2 Chronicles 16: 9 (AMP)

For the eyes of the Lord move to and fro throughout the earth so that He may support those whose heart is completely His. You have acted foolishly in this; therefore, from now on you will have wars.”

Without the Lord Jesus, I feel my life isn't worth living. I feel alone and depressed when I cannot speak to the Lord, I cannot imagine going forward without Him.

Prayer: Our Lord, heavenly Father, in the name of Your Son, Jesus Christ I humbly come to You this morning, Lord more than anything I come asking to be the person You are looking for today. Lord I need guidance and I need You to show me the way forward. Lord shape me into the person who loves others, obeys Your Word and truly knows who You are. In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen



RELATED RESOURCES:
Join in today with a one-minute scripture, and a personal inspirational message, and prayer, with Yvette van Niekerk's book, Daily Devotional Ebenezer. Order your eBook copy here today.

CONNECT:
You can follow along with Yvette van Niekerk at her 
blog, Google G+
 and on Instagram.

Inspired by today’s devotion? Share it with someone!

Other sites you may want to follow me: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...