Tuesday 7 May 2019

Scripture for Tuesday

 

Deuteronomy 31:6 Amplified Bible (AMP)

Be strong and courageous, do not be afraid or tremble in dread before them, for it is the Lord your God who goes with you. He will not fail you or abandon you.”

Lord, please help me to remember that You are with me each and every step of the way. Lord I want to be strong and courageous, I don't want to be afraid and tremble. Today I am asking You to please come and help me, my emotional intelligence is a problem. Lord, I know that You are going before me and that You will not fail me or abandon me. Help me to always hold onto Your Word. I pray this in the Holy name of Jesus Christ. Amen


RELATED RESOURCES:
Join in today with a one-minute scripture, and a personal inspirational message, and prayer, with Yvette van Niekerk's book, Daily Devotional Ebenezer. Order your eBook copy here today.

CONNECT:
You can follow along with Yvette van Niekerk at her 
blog, Google G+
 and on Instagram.

Inspired by today’s devotion? Share it with someone!

Other sites you may want to follow me: 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...