Sunday 9 September 2012

'The Beauty of the LORD our God be upon me.'


Psalm 90:17Let the beauty of the LORD our God be upon us, and establish the work of our hands for us; yes establish the work of our hands.’

Without our jobs we cannot provide for our children and take care of all our needs.  Most of the time we take our jobs for granted and we just plod along.  You know, my boss should feel privileged that I actually came into to work today.  The sad part is I actually know people with that kind of attitude.  They are never grateful for anything they receive and always feel that they have been done in somehow.

Tomorrow is Monday and I want to pray and ask the LORD my God for the beauty of the LORD my God to rest upon me, and that He would establish the work of my hands, yes establish the work of my hands.  I cannot do this on my own, the environment that I work in isn’t what I am used to and the people are very possessive on their knowledge sharing.  I want to pray and ask the LORD my God to let me enjoy God’s super natural favour with God as well as with man tomorrow at work.  I want to pray for guidance and understanding.  I want to ask God to give me the wisdom and understanding.  I also need the protection of my Lord.

All these things I ask humbly in the name of Jesus Christ my Lord and saviour.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...