Tuesday 25 June 2013

Time out!





I need some time out – just time to relax, lay soaking up the sun or reading a book, or knitting or something that I love and enjoy.  Perhaps going to the Spa for a whole day, being pampered and made to feel special again, reading Ephesians 1: 1-8 there I see Paul greeting us with a Godly greeting, speaking peace into our lives and then reminding us of the spiritual gifts and then I notice “God’s grace that he lavished on us”.  Now I am starting to think about the word lavish.  It means that God is able show us grace and spoil us ‘rotten’ or excessive.  Now that is something I would love to have for a change.  To be spoiled rotten and not feel guilty about it.

Lord I am asking would You mind spoiling me rotten? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...