Friday 9 May 2014

Your Throne, O God, Is Forever



Glory and honor - praises be Your Name Lord Jesus!  Precious metals like gold and silver are but a slight shine to Your glory.  As I look up into the sky and see the majestic heavens above me and looking down on the earth I know You Lord love each one of us.  The earth has produced gold for the people to use as a precious metal.  Making beautiful rings, bracelets and necklaces yet none of these items can compare Lord to Your beauty.  We can only but imagine the greatness You have and the mercy You show us new each day.  How great is Your loving Kindness Lord to us Your children.

Psalm 45: 6 -9

“6 Your throne, O God, is forever and ever.  The scepter of your kingdom is a scepter of uprightness; you have loved righteousness and hated the wickedness.  Therefore God, your God, has anointed you with the oil of gladness beyond your companions; your robes are all fragrant with myrrh and aloes and cassia.  From ivory palaces stringed instruments make you glad; daughter of kings are among your ladies of honor; at your right hand stand the queen in gold of Ophir.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...