Thursday 15 May 2014

Failing love



Isaiah 30 : 1



Amplified Bible (AMP)

 1 Woe to the rebellious children, says the Lord, who take counsel and carry out a plan, but not Mine, and who make a league and pour out a drink offering, but not of My Spirit, thus adding sin to sin;



Father God please help me, I do seek Your counsel and I do need Your help, please help me not to disappoint You Father God in anyway, may I never fail in loving You with body, soul and heart.  Spiritually I need guidance and I want to ask help me Lord to draw near to You.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...