Tuesday 5 January 2016

Start your day right

Good Morning

This morning I was thinking of how awesome it is to sit in the presence of the Lord my God.  It makes me feel alive and well.  Some days when I get out of bed I feel good and today I feel even better.  God is good to me all the time.

I have been thinking of my statements and want to share them with you.  You also know them and perhaps this will help you get into a positive and good attitude.

My statement for today:

Lord Jesus I clothe myself with You today and state that I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.  (Philippians 4: 13).
My God shall supply all my needs according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus (Phillipians 4: 19).
God has not give me a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.  (2 Timothy 1 :7)
God has dealt to every man a measure of faith. (Romans 12: 3)
The Lord is the strength of my life. (Psalm 27: 1) The people that do know their God shall be strong and do exploits. (Daniel 11: 32)(2 Corinthians 2 : 14)
Christ Jesus has become for me wisdom from God. (1 Corinthians 1: 30)
There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus (Romans 8: 1)  I am in Christ; therefore I am free from condemnation.
With his stripes I am healed.  (Isaiah 53: 3)
where the spirit of the Lord is there is liberty (2 Corinthians 3: 17) My body is a temple of the Holy Spirit.
I cast all my cares upon him, for He cares for me.  (1 Peter 5: 7).

Be bold and be courages as you face today, the Lord Jesus will be with you.  Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...