Friday 15 January 2016

TGF - Thank God it's Friday!!!!

'where do I put my hope? ... in YOU.' Psalm 39: 7

As you wake up and lay on your bed what is the first thing that comes to mind?  For me, I just say ‘Thank You Lord for another day.’

Still thinking on what will happen today I realise ‘Yippee its Friday’ don’t you just love Friday’s?  
We all love Fridays.  It means we might leave early from work, meet up with friends and family, go away for the weekend and most of all attend Church on Sunday.  Renew our batteries for the week and get refreshing word from God.

I love being with my family and friends, I love just visiting with them and listening to their stories, so much drama and I don’t even need to watch what is going on TV I hear and see it in my own life.

Think on this for a moment:  Psalm 39: 7 “Where do I put my hope?  … In YOU.”  We live such fast paced lives we forget that each day we grow older and before you realise it, times run out.  You might still be 20 and the next moment you look your 50 something.

Don’t lose sight of what is important, draw near to God and He will draw near to you.  I encourage you to face a new bright day.  Love you loads and pray always for you.


You are a blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...