Friday 10 August 2018

I don’t see anything! God please send a little sign!


1 Kings 18:43-44 New Living Translation (NLT)
43 Then he said to his servant, “Go and look out toward the sea.”
The servant went and looked, then returned to Elijah and said, “I didn’t see anything.”
Seven times Elijah told him to go and look. 44 Finally the seventh time, his servant told him, “I saw a little cloud about the size of a man’s hand rising from the sea.”
Then Elijah shouted, “Hurry to Ahab and tell him, ‘Climb into your chariot and go back home. If you don’t hurry, the rain will stop you!’”

God is always up to something. This reminds me of my own life. At the beginning of the year, I believed that I was awarded a full year contract. The end of July 2018 I was informed that my contract expired. I almost fainted.  This wasn’t something I was prepared for. I have so many commitments and I need my salary. I planned according to my contract. What I didn’t realise is that God was busy working in the background. I thought about it and believed that God would open the right door, He is always up to something.

My contract was extended another 6 months thank You, Lord. You provide according to my needs. I was prepared for the blessings. I believe because I have been persistent in my prayers and I believed that God will bless me. My prayers were answered and God has blessed my life with another 6 months. God formed a small cloud in my life and I can breathe.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, Lord my God, I want to say thank You, for the open door You have made for me. I believe that nothing is impossible for You, I want to bring my hopes and plans to You today. I believe You are in control. Amen
Inspired by today’s devotion? Share it with someone!

Follow me: 
Get your copy of Daily Devotional Ebenezer



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...