Thursday 2 August 2018

What lies ahead!


Philippians 3:13 (AMP)
“13 Brothers and sisters, I do not consider that I have made it my own yet; but one thing I do: forgetting what lies behind and reaching forward to what lies ahead,”

I believe God has a great plan for my life. I know I messed up in the past and I cannot go back and changes things. I cannot make it better or even change one of the things I did. It is all behind me and the only way for me is looking ahead.

The next couple of months is a challenge because I want something very desperately and I want to do whatever I can to attain it. I know God’s know the intention of my heart and this is what I want to propose to Him.

Lord today it is my heart’s desire to start with this consecration of my own life to You. Lord, You, know I do fast partially once a week but going forward I want to do a dry fast for one day. I am tithing every month and want to continue this next year as well. I am inviting people with me to church but will try harder.

I am pursuing You today Lord. I am dedicating my life entirely into Your hands. Please help me push forward I believe You are working in my life.

Prayer

Abba Father thank You for opening this door for me, I am sitting here and speaking to You about my future. You know my needs and my heart’s desire.  I want to dedicate my life fully into Your hands. I am making a fresh commitment to pursuing You Lord, looking forward and excited to see what amazing things You are going to do in my life. In the Holy Name of Jesus Christ, Amen


Inspired by today’s devotion? Share it with someone!

Follow me: 
Get your copy of Daily Devotional Ebenezer



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...