Friday 10 August 2018

Talk About the Miracles in Your life.


Deuteronomy 4:9 (AMP)
“Only pay attention and watch yourselves closely so that you do not forget the things which your eyes have seen and they do not depart from your heart all the days of your life. Make them known to your children and your grandchildren [impressing these things on their mind and penetrating their heart with these truths]—“

God wants us to keep on telling our children and our children's children of all the wonders and miracles that have taken place in our own lives. By testifying about the good things God has done for us, it teaches our children to trust in God. By telling our children about God's miracles in our lives lifts the expectation in our children's hearts.

The sad part is we become self-sufficient. We get distracted and forget what God has done for us. We can teach our children to take up the shield of faith, in Ephesians 6: 16. Teaching my children that God is faithful and always ready to assist and help me.

My shield of faith gets stronger and so does the children's faith shield.

Prayer

Lord God, I want to say thank You, for helping me in my hour of need. My children were witnesses to what You have done for us. Bless my children and my grandchildren. In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen



Inspired by today’s devotion? Share it with someone!

Follow me: 
Get your copy of Daily Devotional Ebenezer



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...