Thursday 12 May 2011

Boring ....


What if?


“what if” and you know how it goes, you think what if I did this and that, how would my life have turned out.  Ahhh, the what if’s can drive you crazy and to top it off I am frustrated with my situation and then I also seem to be suffering with feelings of feeling lost and I just seem to be thinking how can I fix everything.  My attitude leaves much to be desired, snapping at people and just being so difficult.
I need to bow my knees and thank the Lord for his Grace in my life, Grace to face another day, Grace to realise that something good will come of what I am doing, Grace to know that the Lord is in control over my life and I don’t have to fear tomorrow. 
I received a message on face book, ‘Compliments of the day and hi, you look gorgeous, do u mind my friendship.’  My goodness, I am flattered and then I remember the Mentalist also commented on my wall “so beautiful” Patric Jane is cute.  So is my life boring?  Is it?  I wonder.  ….

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...