Wednesday 12 June 2013

Facing each day with the Lord my God



Facing each day with the Lord my God

The only way forward in my life this very minute is to trust in the Lord my God.  I pray for supernatural favour each day with God as well as with man.  I need the Lord my God’s favour and I need Him to stand in the gap for me.  I realise that life isn’t a bed of roses and that there are thorns too, the thorns are the difficultie
s we have to face on a regular basis.

Lord help me to be able to feel and understand, how long, how wide, how deep, and how high Your love really is; and to experience this love for myself, though it is so great that I will never see the end of it or fully know or understand it.  And so at last I will be filled up with God Himself. Ephesians 3: 18 -19

Lord God help me to grasp how much You love me.  Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...