Wednesday 26 June 2013

Outstanding

Such an inspirational little signature I saw today, it made me laugh and then I realised that we should do this more.  God made us all ‘outstanding’.   We are made in the perfect image of God, He breathed into our lungs and gave us life.  We are little ‘gods’ as we are His replica, so clearly we have very high quality and it makes us superior to most other objects.  Wouldn’t you agree?

Praise the Lord our God for creating someone like you and me, ‘Outstanding’.  “… with God all things are possible.” Matt. 19: 26

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...