Tuesday 1 January 2013

Goals for my life 2013


2013 Goals for Yvette van Niekerk's life




1)      Draw near to the Lord Jesus Christ – Lord create within me an appetite of spending time in Your presence.

2)      Spend at least 15 minutes each day in the presence of the Lord.

3)      Take 15 minutes each day and organise stuff I cannot get time for.

4)      Build my relationship with my Husband and stepchildren.

5)      I want to become a Freelance Content writer.

6)      A permanent job.

7)      Be an extravagant giver and bless the people in need around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...