Friday 25 January 2013

Is God molding you into something beautiful?



In the hands of the Potter

I am the clay Lord and You are the Potter
Life it seems is very difficult and painful
You are forming me and shaping me
Tears run down my cheeks, help it hurts!

Be still my child, I know what I am doing.
Lord please I am trying but I seem to be failing.

The Potter is molding this in to something beautifull

Be still my child, I know what I am doing.
Help me not to resist You today Lord
Guide me and show me the way forward

The bending and twisting of my life is excruciating!
I want to fight back and make it go away.

Be still my child, I know what I am doing.
I don’t know when I would be as beautiful as You
Help me stay focused on You Lord!
Father God in Jesus Christ’s Name I trust You
Completely!!!!

A poem by Yvette van Niekerk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...