Thursday 31 January 2013

My success is Focusing solely on the Lord God



I have made a mental decision that I am going to succeed at everything I do because God has already determined my destiny.  I have been thinking about how negatively I have been living for almost my entire life.  Today I have decided that I am not going to make the same mistake twice.  

I will be a success as I believe God has ordained it for me, for you and for all of us who believe in the Lord Jesus Christ.

God has a definite purpose for my life and I aim to find out what it is and work towards it.  God is my architect and He is building my life, stage-by-stage.  With God’s word in my hand and me on my knees I am sure that I can find out what, where and whom I am supposed to be.

Reading my daily devotion I have taken something away from it that I am built to become more than I anticipated and I want to be efficient and I want to use my whole being in becoming a fully developed Christian.

My past was very trying and I cried so much, I never realised that God was making me stronger to stand up for myself, preparing a solid foundation in me so that I may take the pressure that comes with His blessings.  Making me flex all my muscles and building my faith so that I can withstand the fiery darts of the devil.  Making stand against all the storms in my life, helping me grow spiritual, physical and mentally.  Ready to receive all the blessings God has in store for my life.

Isaiah 27: 2 – 3 In that day – “sing about a fruitful vineyard:  I, the LORD, watch over it; I water it continually.  I guard it day and night so that no one may harm it.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...