Skip to main content

Ice melting!



As fresh water brings joy to the thirsty, so God’s people rejoice when He saves them.  Isaiah 12:3

My strength lies in the Lord my God and I know this but today I failed to see God in all I did.  I was weak and I just felt like ice melting away under the suns blazing sun.  The problems I faced seem to engulf and swallow me up.

The sad part is everything I write has to be filtered as I cannot speak openly and up front.  I need to watch my ‘p’s’ and ‘q’s’.   Worst of all, I know that God isn’t mad at me but I feel as though He has left me.

I have decided not to tell you the negative or even mention the parties concerned it would be a disappointment to you too.  People of stature … then again it made me realise that God put me here where I am to love the people.  These challenges are so trying that I become so depressed to the point of suicide but thank God for His encouraging Words every day.

I have come to realise that the characteristic and traits of the people I currently am involved with are the very kind I am trying to get rid of.  Bitterness and self-centredness but to mention a few, when the Lord my God saves me I will be glad.  I am believe God is transforming me and that the Holy Spirit is involved.  I feel the pain, the isolation and loneliness, I feel as though I cannot accomplish anything I put my hand to.  It seems that God has put a shield around me that I just cannot move from.  I urge Him constantly please bless me, let me prosper help met shine.  The dome around me stays put and I am in it until God lifts it.  I need to learn to be kinder, I need to learn to be patient, I need to learn to love the people just as they are.  I need to relax my opinion about everybody. 

Lord I am bold in asking You please save me so that I may rejoice and glad in You.

Popular posts from this blog

Develop yourself!

Joel Osteen is an excellent Pastor.
Thank you, Joel.

#Jesus #Christ

Acts 2:38-40 (ICB)38 Peter said to them, “Change your hearts and lives and be baptized, each one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. 39 This promise is for you. It is also for your children and for all who are far away. It is for everyone the Lord our God calls to himself.”40 Peter warned them with many other words. He begged them, “Save yourselves from the evil of today’s people!”
I say we are too caught up in our own little worlds, we believe that we are capable of so much and that when times are difficult then we call on the Lord Jesus.  When nothing happens and we do not receive answered prayers we lose hope and start looking for new ways to get out of the mess we find ourselves in.
In the International Children’s Bible we read that “change your hearts and lives and be baptized,”  the words that stood out for me is “change your hearts and lives.”  I have been thinking about these words.  Something m…

Duane's World

Duane interviewing Storm
live from Jo'burg