Wednesday 27 November 2013

Thought for today .... wisdom, knowledge and understanding

It is the Lord who gives wisdom; from him comes knowledge and understanding.  Proverbs 2: 6

Dear Lord, Father God in the name of Jesus Christ I want to come in humble prayer and ask You Father to please give to me wisdom, knowledge and understanding for today.  It seems I am not really wise and my knowledge has been lacking in many things I say and do.  Help me to understand people and keep You in mind when I look at them.

Lord I need Your help going forward, I cannot face today by myself.  Bless my husband, children and grandchildren.  Bless my parents and my sister and her children as well as my brother and his children and grandchildren.  Keep all of us safe as we go into this day.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...