Secret to life ...


Jeremiah 29:11 New Living Translation (NLT)
11 For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.”

As I think on this verse as many of you do as well, I believe that the Lord is speaking into my heart.  

Think about this for a moment, to me:

  •  This is my foundation in life
  •  The Lord says: ‘for I (the Lord) knows the plans He has for me (Yvette)
  •  They are plans for good and
  •  NOT for disaster
  •  To give me (Yvette) a future and a hope
Awesome! The Lord Almighty knows me, He knows the plans He has for me and they are for good and not a disaster, to give me a future and hope.  

The secret to my life is God Almighty, the Bible and Jesus Christ with the Holy Spirit. 

What is your secret?

Popular posts from this blog

Wisdom in Trusting God

tHe dArkest hOur oF the nIght cOmes jUst bEfore the dAwn.