Tuesday 30 September 2014

Olive Tree



As I was doing some work today it struck me that I dream t of an Olive tree and the branches had green olives on them.  Because of my inquisitive nature I wanted to know what this could possibly mean.  I the found that it was a really nice dream and the Hebrew word for ‘olive tree’ is es shemen, which literally means ‘tree of oil’ as described by William F. Dankenbring 

Now as you have come to realized I always want to know more and started to dig and then I found this blessing:  Deuteronomy 7:13Expanded Bible (EXB)

I have decided to make this blessing mine and want you also to receive the blessings with me today. 
The Lord God will love and bless me (and you).  The Lord will make the number of our people grow; He will bless me (and you) with children.  The Lord God will bless my fields (my work place and yours) with good crops and will give me grain, new wine, and oil.  The Lord God will bless my (and your) herds with calves and my (and yours) flocks with lambs in the land He promised my (and yours) ancestors He would give us.

May the Lord GOD bless you today and may you enjoy His supernatural favor in Your live going forward.  Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...