Wednesday 3 September 2014

Fear



15 For [the Spirit which] you have now received [is] not a spirit of slavery to put you once more in bondage to fear, but you have received the Spirit of adoption [the Spirit producing sonship] in [the bliss of] which we cry, Abba (Father)! Father!

Humbly Father God, Abba Father I come before You this morning.  Lord people all over the world experience the emotion of fear.  Lord the threat of losing their jobs, marriages that are threatened by a third party.  Lord people fear the loss of loved once and the list goes on.  The view matters I bring to You this morning in humble prayer is please help us turn back to You.

Abba Father in the Holy Name of Your Son Jesus Christ I come before You and I pray for the peace of the people in Israel, Your chosen people.  I pray Lord also for the nations all over the world today.  I pray for peace for today, let Your Spirit fill our lives.

Lord where there is fear, please remove it and replace it with peace of mind, something we cannot comprehend when You give it to us. 

Holy Spirit I pray that You will touch each person reading my daily devotion and that You will give them the necessary peace for today.  In the name of Jesus Christ I pray.  

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...