Tuesday 23 September 2014

In Faith - Wake up, Miguel, Miguel, Miguel Wake up! Lord Jesus stand in the Gap!!!!


Philippians 4:6-7New International Version (NIV)
Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

In faith and believing that my Lord Jesus Christ sits on the thrown I am now praying for Miguel Fernando da Silva.  According to Your Word Lord Almighty God I will not be anxious about Miguel, in this situation; I come in prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, presenting my request to YOU LORD Almighty God.  I call out Miguel, Miguel, Miguel wake up!! You cannot die your live lay before in the name of Jesus Christ wake up!  I believe and accept the peace of God, with transcend all understanding, will guard my heart and my mind in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...