Monday 13 October 2014

Secret to life ...


Jeremiah 29:11 New Living Translation (NLT)
11 For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.”

As I think on this verse as many of you do as well, I believe that the Lord is speaking into my heart.  

Think about this for a moment, to me:

  •  This is my foundation in life
  •  The Lord says: ‘for I (the Lord) knows the plans He has for me (Yvette)
  •  They are plans for good and
  •  NOT for disaster
  •  To give me (Yvette) a future and a hope
Awesome! The Lord Almighty knows me, He knows the plans He has for me and they are for good and not a disaster, to give me a future and hope.  

The secret to my life is God Almighty, the Bible and Jesus Christ with the Holy Spirit. 

What is your secret?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...