Thursday 16 October 2014

My wish list - Royal Albert set ;-)


Today I am putting this out there, it is my heart’s desire to own a beautiful Royal Albert set, as a South African it seems almost impossible but I do so love this set.  My aunty used to serve us coffee in her set and I used to admire the beautiful cups.

To my mind this was a sign of such royalty, I would also love to have tea with Queen of England one day.  You know just sitting in her company chatting about the Lord.   

God says in His word that He will give us our hearts desires.  I believe that one day I will be the proud owner of this lovely set.


God is good, all the time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...