Monday 3 November 2014

Speed limit



Submission to Governing Authorities

Romans 13:1New International Version (NIV)

13 Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God. 


Listening to the kids talk about their teachers and friends it struck me that today's children do not respect people in authority.  I also notice the way they address me and the way they speak to me.  I wonder what their futures will look like going forward.  It seems to submit to people in authority means that you are weak and have no ‘back bone’ according to what I hear.

Going forward it is my heart’s desire to be submissive to people in authority and to work as though I am working for the Lord and not for people.  Always going the extra mile, continually working hard and making my work the best there is.  Perhaps by leading by example people will change their perspective on life.

Prayer:  Abba Father humbly I submit my life into Your hands and pray for guidance, asking that You will help me be submissive to authority and realise Your hand is over each one of us.  Guide us as we go through this day in Jesus Holy name.  Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...