Monday 3 November 2014

The clock is ticking




Acts 17:26Amplified Bible (AMP)

26 And He made from one [common origin, one source, one blood] all nations of men to settle on the face of the earth, having definitely determined [their] allotted periods of time and the fixed boundaries of their habitation (their settlements, lands, and abodes),

The Lord of Israel our God made us all in the image of Himself, Adam was our forefather.  Looking at my reflecting in the mirror at times I realize my hair is going grey, my skin isn’t as lovely as it used to be.  God allotted a certain amount of time for me to live my life on this earth.  How I wanted to live was totally up to me, I decided to get married and with God’s blessings have three beautiful children and two beautiful grandchildren.


Then life happened and the hardening of my heart took place I divorced my husband and moved on in my life.  Then I met someone really stunning, a man really precious and kind and most of very loving.

The best of all is time is moving so fast, I realized today, I was in July and thinking about where I am right now it’s almost my birthday in November.  Gosh the clock is ticking and time is flying, I feel like I don’t have enough time to do all the things I am supposed to.

My thoughts are am I in God’s perfect will?  Am I in God’s permissive will?  Where am I in God’s will?  

I really want to know, Lord God please show me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...