Wednesday 20 January 2016

Family


Romans 12:10 (AMP)

10 Love one another with brotherly affection [as members of one family], giving precedence and showing honor to one another.

            We are reminded to love each other with brotherly affection giving precedence and showing honor to each other.  In our family we respect each other.  Each one of us has a specific talent and can do a specific task.

            We make sure that there is enough for all in the house, looking after another and watching over each other.

            Family is important to our social lives, it gives us a place to act and live normally and we don’t have to pretend in the house around our family.  People accept you for who you are.

            Today I want to encourage you to phone your mom, dad, sister or brother and say ‘Hello’.  Keep contact and stay connected with your family.



            Prayer  Lord help us remember that our family is our grounding and without family we will be all alone.  In Jesus name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...