Wednesday 27 January 2016

God has not given us a spirit of fear.


2 Timothy 1: 7 (NLV)
7 For God did not give us a spirit of fear.  He gave us a spirit of power and of love and of a good mind.

Many people do suffer with ‘fear’ and it is created out of an experience or a feeling.  Today I want to encourage you, do not fear.  Something I have learned over the years is to face my fears.  I will stand up and be scared inside of me but I won’t let other people see that I am fearful.

The minute I face my fears, I believe God is faithful and will be there with you, His spirit of power is with you and me and that gives way to love and a good mind. 

We all experience difficult times and because we do not understand or know the outcome we sometimes give into fear.  May the Lord God touch your live and lift the spirit of fear off of you. 


Prayer:  Dear Father God, please will you teach each one of us that we do not have to fear, because You have given us a spirit of power and of love and of a good mind.  We are your children and we can call on you in our hour of need.  In the name of Jesus, Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...