Friday 1 January 2016

Lord Guard my mouth

'To slander is to be a Fool.'  Proverbs 10: 18 TLB




Lord God guard my mouth.  As part of my resolution this year it is my hearts desire to watch what I say and to watch what I allow my mind to focus and think on.

We all have people that really make us angry and we tend to mouth off every now and then.  But for myself I want to change my way of thinking and speaking.  I want to stop being this fool and start living a righteous live.

Confessions of what the Lord has done for me, how good the Lord is to me and how great and awesome my God is - is what I want to speak out load.  I don't want to say negative things about other people.

So agree with me, and think on this:

  1. Take one day at a time.
  2. Forgive and forget.
  3. Trust
  4. Guard my mouth
My list is growing and my heart is feeling excited, because I believe the Lord is revealing to me my next step for this year.

You are a blessing, I believe only goodness and mercy is following me all the days of my life, I am the righteousness of God in Christ, no weapon formed against me shall prosper.  I am a Child of the Living God.  In Jesus Name, Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...