Friday 22 January 2016

Wellness


Job 33:17; 21 (AMP)
17 That He may withdraw man from his purpose and cut off pride from him [disgusting him with his own disappointing self-sufficiency].  21 His flesh is so wasted away that it cannot be seen, and his bones that were not seen stick out.

            Job was going through a lot and it is apparent that Job started to feel disappointed in his self-sufficiency.  It is understandable that he had no pride left any more as everything dear to him as he knew it was stripped away from him. 

            Job must have been so sick that he didn’t eat well and because of his malnutrition one could see his bones through his skin.  That tells me he was wasting away.

            Job’s testing was server and I don’t believe we as normal Christians could understand what he went through.  God’s mercy is new every day and we can come to Him when times are tough. 


            Prayer  Lord as we think about our wellness we pray that You will guide us and help us to follow YOU.  We want to steer our lives into Your presence, in Jesus Name.  Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...