Wednesday 23 November 2016

How to become ‘Born again’ [Jesus Christ]


This is a life or death situation, are you sure you want to read on?

Today I want to encourage you to think about your salvation, are you Born again?

I believe that God loves you and me.  Because we serve a living God, I believe God wants to have a personal relationship with both you and me.  Through our salvation, we are able to find out what our purpose in life is and we will receive the gift of eternal life.

Your past

Romans 3: 23 reminds us ‘For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.’  As I read this scripture I am reminded that I am a sinner and so are you.

A price to pay, for our sin

Romans 6: 23 reminds us ‘For the wages of sin is death.’  When you work at the end of the week or month you will receive your wages.  The same principal applies to sin, at the end of your life you will pay for your sin, death.  When we die we are separated from the living God.  There is another way …

The Lord Jesus paid for our sin

Romans 10: 9 reminds us ‘if you confess with your mouth, Jesus is Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.’   Reflecting on these words in scripture I can only invite you to make that decision.  No one can make you chose its all up to you.  Once you do decide to make the decision by surrendering your life into the Lord Jesus hands, you start a living relationship with the Lord who died on the cross for your sins.  When you ‘believe’ you actually entrust your life completely into the Lord Jesus Christ.  This is true faith, asking the Lord Jesus Christ to be the Lord of your life.

Prayer


Lord Jesus, I believe that You died on the cross for my sins, and through your precious blood my sins are forgiven.  I surrender my life into Your hands today.  Thank You, for paying the most expensive price ever, dying in my place, forgiving my sins and allowing me, the gift of eternal life.  As I turn my back on my past and stretch forward acknowledging You as my Lord and Saviour.  Guide me and lead me to Your truth.  Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...