Monday 14 November 2016

Are you praying from your heart?

Jeremiah 29:13
And you will seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with al your heart!

Are your prayers coming from Your heart?  God is clear when He says seek me with all your heart and He will hear you.

As you pray today remember God does not look at your appearances He sees your heart and your intent.


When circumstances seem impossible to handle stop and bring them to God in prayer.  God is watching and waiting for you to seek Him.  We are reminded in Psalm 37: 5 commit your ways to the Lord, trusting Him to bring it to pass.

I invite you to pray with me:

O Lord, I am in desperate need of Your help, my circumstances seem greater than what I can handle.  Please help me in Jesus name Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...