Sunday 20 November 2016

Prayer for Guidance and Pardon.



Psalm 25:1-7 (AMP)  A Psalm of David.
Abba Father, O LORD, my God to you I lift up my soul.   O my God, in YOU I place my unwavering trust and in YOU I rely for Your steadfast confidence.  Please do not let me be ashamed or my hope in You be disappointed; please do not let my enemies triumph over me.
O my LORD, as I wait for You expectantly I know I will not be ashamed, and those who turn away from what is right and deal treacherously without cause will be ashamed and face  humiliation and embarrassment.
Please, LORD, let me know YOUR ways and teach me YOUR paths.
Guide me in YOUR truth and teach me, for YOU are the God of my salvation; for You and only You I wait expectantly all day long.  Please remember, O LORD, Your tender compassion, and Your loving kindness, for they have been from of old.
Please forget the sins of my youth or my transgressions; according to Your loving kindness please remember me, For Your goodness’ sake, O LORD, my God.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...