Wednesday 30 May 2012

How awesome is my God



We all believe someone or something is awesome.  I believe my God is awesome.  This is a dedication to the one and only true God.  Lord Jesus Christ.
Lord Almighty God, I will bring you praise, honour and worship You.  I love the Lord my God with all my heart, body, mind, soul.  You are worthy to be praised.  Your word teaches that if we dwell in your shelter that we will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.  I will say of the LORD, ‘He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.  I will come to You every day of my life and worship at Your feet.  I will bring You praise and honour and worship You.  Surely You LORD will save me from the fowler’s snare and from the deadly pestilence.  I believe Lord You will cover me with Your feathers, and under Your wings I will find refuge; Your faithfulness will be my shield and rampart.  I believe LORD You will command Your angels concerning me to guard me in all my ways, they will lift me up in their hands, so that I will not strike my foot against a stone.  I will tread upon the lion and the cobra; I will trample the great lion and the serpent.  “Because he loves me,” says the LORD, “I will rescue him; I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name.  He will call upon me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him and honour him.  With long life will I satisfy him and how him my salvation.”
How awesome is my God, Lord Jesus Christ I declare before all the world that I love and worship You.  I am Your child and thank You that You are my God.  Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...