Monday 28 May 2012

Consider Your God



Today I want to consider my God.  I want to come into the Lords presence and I want to bring Him glory, honour and praises.  I have so much to be grateful over and I have a Lord who loves me and has chosen me.  I know that I am His child because I have accepted the Lord Jesus Christ as my Lord and saviour.  I know that the Lord has good things in store for me, things to prosper me and not to bring me harm.
Today ‘I want to praise the Lord my God, with all my heart; before the ‘gods’ I will sing your praises.  I will bow down towards your holy temple and will praise your name for your love and your faithfulness, for you have exalted above all things your name and your word.  When I called, you answered me; you made me bold and stout-hearted.’ Psalm 138

I will proclaim that ‘you hem me in – behind and before; you have laid your hand upon me.  Such knowledge is too wonderful for me, too loftily for me to attain.’ Psalm 139

Father God I will praise You for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Your works are wonderful, I know that full well.

What an awesome God I serve, I will not fear any harm to come to me, Lord You have called me by my name and I am your child.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...